Normally we have a tendency to concentrate on the video visuals, and neglects and don’t consider sounds as imperative as visuals. The beginners in video production concentrate on catching great quality footages but they lack in their sound quality. This is the difference between an experienced video production company and a new one.
Definitely sound is as important as video visuals. Sound quality engages your audience as well as conceals any cinematographic mistakes. And if you are planning for interview or testimonial video, 90% of information originates from your audio. Without good audio, your message can’t associate your audience precisely. But, what we can do to remove background noise which is a true disaster for any video?
Here are the 5 simple tools that will definitely help you to remove background noise to upgrade your audio quality.
- DeNoiser effect in Adobe Premiere is the easiest way to remove background noise from your audio. Generally, during the audio recording, our devices also carry different types of background noise like hum sound, traffic noise or any other unwanted sound. You can find DeNoiser effect, under Audio Effects > Stereo > DeNoiser.
- The same feature is in Adobe Audition which is a powerful tool for fixing regular audio problems like background noise, humming sounds, echo etc. Use noise reduction or restoration effects that will defiantly help you to remove various audio noises. Use the Marquee Selection tool, to select noise in a specific frequency range.
- You can remove your audio noise from your audio in FCPx. You can do it just by going to audio enhancement effects and selecting noise remover or de hummer.
- This is another powerful tool called Sound Track Pro, is specially designed for composing and audio editing application. By selecting noise reduction you can enhance your audio quality without compromising. There is a huge sound library with plenty of sound effects that will definitely get a new life to your final video.
- There is another powerful free multi-track audio editor & recorder tool called Audacity. It’s a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems.
Hope these simple tips will help you to remove voice from your video. We are from Corporate Films Mumbai. If you want to produce a great corporate film then do contact us.